Altair’s PollEx development team is looking for the developers. You will be part of a team that fulfills this vision with a focus on PCB Application development .
What You Will Do:
The developer will be part of the Core development team of Altair® PollEx™ Product.
Using VisualStudio to develop new features and maintain existing ones for the PollEx product (ECAD).
- Overall maintenance for PollEx products.
- Development of new functions in response to customer requests among PollEx products.
- Development of new application planned inside.
- Collaborate with other applications and proceed with new development projects.
What You Will Need:
- Knowledge of C++, MFC, and Visual Studio development tools is available.
- Major in electronic engineering or computer science.
- Someone with some experience in graphics programming. (DirectX, OpenGL, GDI, GDI+, DirectX2D)
- Knowledge of Graphic Engine. (OpenGL, DirectX2D, GDI, GDI+)
- Technical knowledge of mathematical operations.
- Knowledge of Multi-Thread.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.