The system design process can incorporate linear thinking, parallel thinking, or both, depending on the nature of the anticipated system, subsystem, or element of a subsystem. The structure, composition, scale, or focal point of a new/incremental system design incorporates the talents and gifts of the designer in either a … Read More
We have put together a webinar on November 10th titled: Accelerated development in Automotive E/E Systems using VisualSim Architect . We will provide an introduction to the available features and utilities in VisualSim architect for Automotive Networking, Hardware ECU and Software design exploration. We will… Read More
The buzzwords of 2022 are autonomous driving, radars, and semiconductor and they are all similar in more than one-way.
- All have protocols, schedulers, sensors, high performance computing, software, networks, interfaces, antennas, and attenuators.
- VisualSim Architect is used to architect and verify all these applications.
• Do you need to estimate the power advantage of implementing an AI algorithm on an accelerator?
• Do you need to size the AI accelerator for existing and future AI requirements?
• Would it be beneficial if you knew the latency advantage between ARM, RISC, DSP and Accelerator in deploying AI tasks?
This webinar focuses on design teams… Read More
The founder of Mirabilis Design, Mr. Shankar has over two decades of experience in management and marketing of system level design tools. Prior to establishing Mirabilis Design, he held the reins as Vice President, Business Development at MemCall, a fabless semiconductor company and SpinCircuit, a joint venture of industry… Read More
Engineers love to optimize their designs, but that implies that there are models and stimulus to automate the process. Process engineers have TCAD tools, circuit designers have SPICE for circuit simulation, logic designers have gate-level simulators, RTL designers use logic simulation, but what is there for the system architects… Read More