SEMICON China connects you to the world’s fastest-growing and most dynamic microelectronics market, and gives you the platform to showcase your products, technologies, and brand in front of the most qualified audience of industry professionals in China.
SEMICON China 2024
Dates: March 20 – March 22, 2024… Read More
– News that AMAT facing criminal charges for violating China sanctions
– Sounds like Ion implant tools sent to SMIC in China via South Korea
– Criminal probe goes back to shipments starting in 2021 & 2022
– Overshadows an otherwise OK quarter and outlook
Reuters broke the news on the day of earnings
… Read More
- LRCX has OK QTR but “challenging outlook” – Memory still sucks
- China at 48% is a huge risk given potential of more sanctions
- Leading & trailing logic both poor- no recovery in sight yet
- Memory spending at historical lows for NAND
Quarter came in OK but outlook seems weak and unclear
Revenues came in at $3.48B… Read More
Silvaco UseRs Global Events (SURGE) bring together users, developers, and industry experts of the EDA, IP, and TCAD communities to understand new semiconductor technologies, innovative applications, and techniques for realizing advanced designs.
A variety of presentations will cover semiconductor device… Read More
- Huawei’s 7NM chip? This wasn’t supposed to happen
- Are Chips a weapon for U.S. or China? Role reversal?
- Will Taiwan turn from protected asset to unwanted liability?
- Are sanctions so porous that US has already lost to China?
While EUV is critical to advanced chips there are workarounds
Many people either thought or assumed… Read More