- Develop and maintain Windows kernel driver;
- Responsible for software platform related debugging, performance optimization, configuration and bug correction;
- Prepare relevant technical documents according to R&D specifications and project process.
- Master’s or above degree, major in CS, working experience is unlimited.
- Proficient in C/C++, familiar with the operating mechanism of Windows system, and Windows kernel programming.
- Proficient in Windows driver development, WDK and related driver programming, experience and ability to independently complete driver development.
- Familiar with UEFI/BIOS, ACPI.
- Familiar driver debugging technology and common kernel debugging tools, ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Strong sense of responsibility and good teamwork spirit.
- Good English writing and communication skills.
- Willing to accommodate the work content, according to the company’s projects and plans requirement, continue to learn and broaden the knowledge field, and be willing to accept challenging tasks.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.