Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda and NVIDIA.
The Web Marketing Manager will develop and lead the strategy for our direct and organic web marketing efforts, with a focus on search engine optimization (SEO) and conversion rate optimization (CRO). Additionally, the Web Marketing Manager will provide leadership, project management, analysis, and insight to manage the success of online and other digital optimization strategies.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Teams on SEO and CRO efforts, providing subject matter expertise and assistance where needed to increase rankings, optimize the digital user journey, and increase inbound lead generation.
- Provide advisory on industry trends in AI for SEO/CRO/Chat.
- Lead the strategy and execution of SEO tactics across global website properties to support. acquisition marketing goals using BrightEdge, Google Search Console, and other tools.
- Partner with Perforce marketing teams to drive the strategy and execution of CRO efforts across global website properties to support lead gen goals using TrenDemon, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, and Hotjar for user journey analysis, testing, and personalized campaigns/CTAs.
- Own, prioritize, and project manage SEO/CRO projects in our project management system.
- Conduct in-depth analyses of SEO and CRO on a regular cadence by brand, using a data-driven approach to continually audit and optimize web performance.
- Prepare monthly SEO and CRO reporting and share recommendations with Content Marketing Teams.
- Analyze and report on competitor performance and tactics to identify new opportunities.
- Collaborate with Web Developers and direct reports on technical SEO and site performance improvements.
- Own, ramp up, and manage A/B testing efforts.
- Work with direct reports to optimize conversions and user journeys within Drift playbooks.
- Create and maintain documentation on best practices.
- role as well.
- Be clear and direct as possible in the descriptions of the responsibilities.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, Advertising or relevant field.
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role
- Project management and web analytics. SEO, SEM, HTML/CSS, Drupal and Salesforce experience a plus
- Experience managing and/or mentoring team members.
- Proven work experience as a Web Marketing Manager equivalent
- Demonstrable experience with project management and tools
- Solid knowledge of website management and reporting tools (Google Tag Manager, Search Console, and Analytics)
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools and practices (A/B testing, personalization, live chat, ABM, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with content strategies and CMS systems (Drupal a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.