Website Siemens EDA
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation! We know that the only way a business thrive is if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways. Who knows where our shared journey will take you?
We’re looking for a Warehouse Assistant. This position will be based at Southaven, MS (Memphis Distribution Warehouse).
We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow! By joining our manufacturing team, you will be directly responsible for ensuring a clean and clear work area for teammates to fully perform their job duties and our expectations!
- Primary tasks include Packing, Auditing, Housekeeping (removal of cardboard/plastic/pallet/dust waste/debris), Equipment Sanitization (via handheld sprayer/fogger), and General Operational Team Support (e.g., re-supply of packing materials, box making, material movement via pallet jack, etc.)
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of productivity and team focus
- Report all equipment, order, location, inventory, or process issues to the designated team member
- Interacts with supervisor, coordinators, inbound, inventory control, and outbound staff to reconcile open issues
- Other duties as assigned, which may include Picking, Cycle Counting, Receiving and Returns functions
Workdays: Monday – Friday
1st shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11:00pm – 7:30am
You’ll win us over by having the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Computer skills required, to include warehouse management systems experience
- 2+ experience working in a high-volume distribution center or large retail operation
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) preferred
- Knowledge of SAP and/or PKMS Warehouse Management System preferred
- 2-3 years of direct operations experience
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
You’ll benefit from:
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html. The pay rate for this position is $15.50 an hour for 1st shift with an additional $.75 shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shift.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.