CEVA Software department is looking for an experienced and highly motivated V&V Senior team leader to join us and be part of CEVA’s next generation state-of-the-art AI and deep learning processors and accelerator development.
The group design, develop, validate and release processors modelling and simulations using C++, and takes an active role in the design of future architectures.
The V&V Manager is responsible for all aspects of Software verification, validation and release.
- Leading all the System verification and validation activities that are required to release the product for customers
- Lead V&V and integration teams
- Coaching Team leaders and engineers with managerial and technical, procedures and methodologies
- Review specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create product verification and validation test plans and manage the tests execution.
- Leading the design and develop of new automatic tests for new features and products.
- Consistently, review, analyze, Improve and maintain test automation infrastructures and reports
- Deeply collaboration with architects, development teams and business units
- BSC in computer science
- 2 years experience with managing managers
- 5 years experience in leading V&V team/s
- Experience with V&V activities in large or medium organizations (not only startups)
- Formal and practical knowledge of testing methodologies
- Hands on experience in test writing and automation
- Passionate for validation, verification and quality assurance methodologies and tools
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Simulators, Compilers, processors and AI related product validation – big advantage
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.