The VP of Sales for North America will be chartered with driving the adoption of our IP’s into various semiconductor companies and system houses in North American region. This position will own the strategy from identification and prioritization of accounts, developing a solution, driving the deal through procurement to close, to ensuring customer satisfaction through post-sales support. The work is non-routine and involve understanding of mixed-signal IP, independently suggesting the right IP’s based on customer needs during sales engagements.
- Leverage expertise and network to develop and implement an annual plan and account plan to hit target quotas.
- Develop a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth to exceed quarterly and annual sales quota. Identify and qualify new opportunities leveraging personal prospecting efforts, contacts, and existing accounts.
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable area performance and required resources.
- Promote the complete value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives.
- Learn the customer’s business and critical strategic imperatives and become a trusted advisor to key customer decision makers.
- Advocate for customers’ implementations and maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution of any customer service-related issues.
- Work cross-functionally with our internal teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Experience in ASIC, foundry, semiconductor sales and knowledge of IP business.
- BS or MS EE with circuit design engineering or applications engineering in IP’s
- 3 or more years of experience in Hard IP licensing sales with a strong understanding of Foundries, Process Technology, etc
- Efficient with MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Ability to travel when required.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit analogbits.bamboohr.com.