Are you an experienced VLSI design team leader with proven managerial capabilities and highly passionate about your work? Then you belong with us!
Ceva is looking for you to join our growing VLSI team.
Ceva is developing the next Gen cutting edge Digital signal processor and looking for VLSI senior design team lead to drive innovative architecture to reality, and will be the foundation to products to come.
As part of this position you will lead two design teams of experienced designers, and you will work on a full design flow from architecture definition, through micro ARCH, Verilog writing and verification process up to timing closure and STA.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading institute
- At least 5 years experience in leading VLSI design teams
- Rich experience as VLSI Engineer with high expertise in developing designs from definition to coding and verification
- Communication skills – clear status report both verbal in written
- In-depth knowledge of Verilog
- Experience with STA analysis
- Self-motivated and self-directed, proactive
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment, both locally and across the organization
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-ip.com.