- Development of Linux devices or other OS based device drivers for video decoders lik H264, HEVC, VP8, VP9, AV1 etc. and their relevant middleware software.
- Understanding and solving the problems relating to smooth streaming and audio/video synchronization.
- Provide the documentation and data flow diagram relating for the software to be implemented.
- Develop the testing cases for the device drivers and middleware software relating to video CODECs.
Candidates meeting multiple below criteria are preferred:
- Work experience and rank are not limited.
- Experience in C/C++ programming.
- Have experience in Linux Device driver development.
- Good understanding of high definition and ultra-high definition video streams and their coding formats.
- Video-related experiences in coding and debugging of low-level device drivers, middleware and application layer for video CODECs.
- Independently completed the design and development of modules or sub-modules of large software system.
- Good spoken English and written English.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.