As a hands-on leader, you excel at project estimating, risk management, utilization and project management oversight for yourself and your team. You have experience leading professional services practices, and understand the services delivery environment and expectations. You have a solid understanding of software platforms and tools, content integration models for both SaaS and on-prem architectures, and prior hands-on experience working with onboarding, managing to a margin profile and delivering professional services.
- Define, manage, and maintain a Services Org structure with key positions, people, processes and programs necessary to support and foster your team and their growth plans, while meeting our business needs, margin and profitability goals.
- Lead a geographically-dispersed team supporting a global customer base.
- Ensure the team is delivering projects on-time and on budget.
- Develop and maintain a reputation for high performing delivery of products and services.
- Collaborate with the team and partners across Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Support to drive innovation and process improvements of the Professional Services practices.
- Work with the team to drive Professional Services strategy, including evaluating successful offerings, standardizing packages, etc.
- Implement detailed project reviews that include deep dives into project plans, risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Maintain an annual Professional Services financial model that meets our business margin and profit goals and compensates our consultants fairly, in line with market rates.
- Manage the PS business to ensure profitability, meet margin targets of > 30% and meet annual budget obligations.
- Maintain an environment that builds and grows a team of professional consultants that deliver services that meet our business objectives.
- Develop and maintain high customer satisfaction standards and customer value.
- Develop and deliver monthly, quarterly, annual and as-needed executive level reporting and visibility into the performance of the Professional Services business.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent, or combination of business degree with technical experience
- 7+ years’ experience in professional services roles with increasing responsibility
- 5+ years managing/leading teams/practices in fast paced SaaS environments with proven success tracking P&L
- Prior experience writing SOW’s and leading implementations
- Experience successfully working within a matrixed organization structure
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment, while identifying opportunities and implementing processes
- Comfortable leading pre/post sales discussions with all levels of customer resources from technical to C-Suite
- Polished presentation, verbal, written and client communication skills
- Proficient in Excel with superb reporting capabilities and a strong analytical background
- Ability to work at a detailed level with multiple cross-functional internal stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize incoming tasks and meet deadlines
- Prior experience leading a large team, preferred
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills with the ability to thrive in a growing environment, while delivering services to large global enterprises
- Comfortable with JIRA, and PSA applications and Salesforce
- Highly efficient and ability to multitask with proven problem solving skills
- Ability to travel on occasion
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.