proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for the best Verification Engineer to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics!
- Bachelor/Master in Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience as a VLSI Verification engineer
- System Verilog language expertise
- UVM expertise
- Familiarity with Software Development skills (like Object Oriented Programming)
- Define, Develop, Implement and Maintain Verification environment for subsystem/block level runs with ProteanTecs solution
- Implement random tests. Challenge status quo and try to break the system and find potential issues in the solution.
- Define and collect code/functional coverage/quality metrics
- Constantly automate the work environment
- Collaborate with Design Engineers to debug digital logic
- Support proteanTecs’ Field Application Engineers in their endeavor to provide a smooth customer experience.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.