– Define standard cell circuit requirement and complete design from schematic, layout and verification.
– Conduct schematic design of deep-submicron CMOS technologies using industrial standard simulation tool, such as Hspice and/or Spectre.
– Optimize circuit to achieve best PPA for TSMC technology
– Path finding and innovation of circuit design for leading edge tech nodes
– Sub threshold voltage circuit design for IoT application.
– Co-work with layout engineer to define architecture optimized for speed, power, and EMIR.
– BCH degree with 10+ years of experiences / MST degree with 3+ years of experience / PhD degree in relevant field.
– Demonstrable work experience in a similar circuit design role.
– In-depth understanding of CMOS circuit robustness and weakness. Capable of circuit optimization based on device behavior of different technology nodes.
– Hands-on experience of CAD tools, such as Virtuoso, Hspice, Spectre. Familiar with Perl and/or Python is a plus.
– Good command of Japanese.
– Strong written and oral communication skills in English is a plus.