Website Siemens EDA
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our team as Territory Account Executive where you will retain and grow existing customers’ reagent business, via menu expansion, contract retention, and winning new instrument sales in assigned accounts.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, sales professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
The Territory Account Executive reports to the Territory Director for Siemens Healthineers, Core Laboratory Solutions.
The Territory Account Executive role is a field based position serving as the key point of contact for Siemens customers. Overall responsibility for selling products, services, solutions to new and/or existing customers directly or through sales channels and establishing and/or maintaining customer relationships.
• Drive account strategy, enhance customer relationships, and increase Reagents and Consumables revenue through reagent ordering and menu expansion.
• Manage contract compliance to ensure volume and other contractual commitments are fully met.
• Conduct instrument sales in small local hospitals and physician office labs.
• Maintain and update instrument renewals in the Shareville Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to ensure visibility and accuracy
• Leverage different resources and approaches to drive efficiency and manage risks
• Assumes product ownership and responsibility of all diagnostic business units with basic understanding of the products and positioning against the competition.
• Develops relationship with base of customers to maintain and grow diagnostic reagent business in Chemistry, Immunoassay, Automation and Information Technology.
• Effective utilization of resources, both internal and external, to maintain and grow relationships to accomplish goals.
• Accountable to develop and implement strategic plans to drive product line revenue in territory for all assigned account in both the short and long term.
• Shared responsibility with all Specialists to maximize capital revenue and profitability.
• Act with good judgment and decision making, aligned with Siemens Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics commercial strategy
• Updates reagent trending reports to ensure accuracy in reagent forecast.
• Manage quoting and proposal process as well as delivery to the customer.
• Conducts Business Reviews with top customers or when warranted.
• Responsible for forecasting revenue and unit opportunities in business reviews.
Customer relationship responsibility:
• Establish relationship with customers vertically from bench tech to c-suite. Develops trust and establishes credibility with diagnostic section heads and lab management. Maintains relationship with Materials Management, as well as C-suite.
• Develops a complete understanding of the organization’s structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts.
• Orchestrates customer presentations and demonstrations, articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
• Problem resolution – assumes ownership of account issues and uses appropriate resources.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Geographical accessibility to territory.
• Proven history of successful sales with 3+ years of experience in the healthcare industry.
• Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
• Strong relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to serve accounts
• Affirmative customer service attitude
• Demonstrated knowledge of lab diagnostic instruments, assays, broad market dynamics & key players.
• High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer) in order to make sound decisions.
• Demonstrated organization skills.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.