Website Siemens EDA
- Provide product support either remotely or on-site.
- Proactively monitor systems using Siemens Remote Services
- Share expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and train lower level employees.
- Successfully demonstrates leading-edge or extensive knowledge in a technical specialty
- Monitoring the ongoing field actions and managing the escalation process to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and business outcomes are achieved.
- Provide remote technical support to Customers and Customer Service Engineers servicing Siemens CT equipment.
- Dispatch notifications to CSE’s and provide quality action plans
- Use remote diagnostics to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Follow escalation process and communicate with HSC/QIB to drive solutions.
- Travel to assist with on-site repair of customer equipment as required. (internationally at times – Canada and Latin America)
- Provide feedback to the factory regarding system performance
- Be willing to work 2nd shift and work On-call when necessary
- Associates degree or 2 years of vocational technical training required.
- More than 8 years’ experience working on CT systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix problems remotely using Siemens Remote Services
- Good communication skills and able to communicate in English, both written and verbal as well Country language requirements.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.