Enterprise Computing Global Support team consists of highly knowledgeable and motivated individuals who can design, develop, troubleshoot, and deliver solutions. We also have the opportunities to work directly with various strategic Cellular Phone Manufacturers and EDA/Semiconductor partners.
The selected candidate will be part of the Enterprise Computing Global Support team, with primary focus on supporting Semiconductor Manufacturers World Wide, supporting our Accelerator Product line for Electronic Design Automation (EDA) and High Performance Computing (HPC) domains.
What You Will Do:
- Help customers solve technical issues with our products
- Answer questions from customers about the features and configuration of our products
- Communicate and document bug fixes and updates internally
- Develop customer-facing documentation for our website, support portals, forums, and social sites on an as-needed basis
- Work cross-functionally and develop working relationships with Sales, Services, Engineering, and Marketing teams.
- Communicate customer needs and wishes to our development and engineering staff, providing input on the product direction
Assist with testing and validation of products as part of the extended development team
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent experience is required
- 3+ years previous experience in a technical support role
- Demonstrated understanding of Unix /Linux
- Strong analytical and debugging skills (e.g., analyzing system and application logs, strace, lsof, gdb, gstack).
- Demonstrated proficiency in Linux shell scripting is required.
- Passion and ability for troubleshooting and writing tests
- Has the ability to be a good listener, and to really understand a customer problem or question and help them solve it
- Excellent communication, people, time management, and organizational skills
- C, C++, and Tcl/Tk experience is a plus.
- Experience with workload management/job scheduling software (e.g. Altair Accelerator, PBS Professional, SLURM, Grid Engine, LSF) is a significant advantage
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.