Alphacore is looking for a full-time Technical Proposal Writer/Proposal Development Manager to join our fast-paced and highly talented Business Development Team that is focused on winning new business for the company. The Technical Proposal Writer will work closely with the team to identify and prioritize government and commercial proposal opportunities that aligns with Alphacore’ s strategic initiatives, objectives, and goals. Primary responsibilities include development of proposals and presentations, coordination of technical marketing and support of various marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is organized, a self-starter, collaborative with business development and competitive proposal experience.
- Able to gather technical information in a variety of ways (brainstorming sessions, whiteboarding, collaborate/interview subject matter experts (SME), published and internal research, consolidation of previously developed written materials) to develop innovative technical solutions and translate them into compelling documents through strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Independently research and compile technical concepts, thereby augmenting proposals through an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs and the Company’s ability to develop innovative solutions.
- Analyze and interpret customer RFP/RFQ/RFI requirements. (Prior experience with Federal Government Proposal responses is a plus.)
- Collaborate with staff from multiple disciplines across the organization at all levels of leadership.
- Serve as a primary writer with control of quality, content, tone, readability, compliance with requirements, accuracy, persuasiveness, and final appearance of the proposal. Strong English language skills are a must.
- Create original text and coordinate illustrations, explanatory tables and/or graphics.
- Proposal writing assignments may include full proposals, white papers, proposal content such as management plans, technical content and solutions, past performance, and corporate experience, resumes, oral/video proposal presentations, and marketing material for growth or new business pursuits. Demonstrated ability to explore and develop new venues for company promotion is a plus.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in an engineering field.
- Preferred: Master’s or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to share information and ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to clearly articulate technology concepts to technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Editing skills; excellent knowledge of grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team to develop compelling technical proposal materials.
- Highly organized project management skills to coordinate resources and manage multiple activities to meet established proposal submission goals in a deadline driven environment.
- Committed and attentive to detail, accuracy, and excellence, and seeks continuous process improvement.
- Works well with others at various levels within the organization.
- Exhibits high levels of energy and maintains a positive and professional attitude.
- Team player focused on team goals and prioritizing own work to ensure those goals are met.
- Open to changing environment and adopts business changes.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ALPHACORE:
- The chance to be a part of the rapidly growing startup in microelectronic field and the next success story
- Diverse work environment
- A knowledgeable and high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid time off and paid company holidays,
- Medical, dental, vision, life and other voluntary benefits
- Family care and bonding leave
- Volunteer and community involvement opportunities
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.alphacoreinc.com.