This position is responsible for managing current business and relationships as well as developing plans and strategies for sales growth. Specific responsibilities include:
- Set account strategy and lead cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of business and engineering executions with account strategy.
- Manage demand forecast and planning, drive order fulfillment as well as feedback on market conditions.
- Strengthen customer relationship, execute sales strategies and tactics that maximize TSMC’s opportunities.
- Foster one-team spirit and influence cross-functional teams in different locations.
- Develop pricing and provide quotes to close sales and drive revenue and profitability.
- Drive customer satisfaction by responding to issues and escalations in a timely manner
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or similar from a top accredited university.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Foundry Management in the semiconductor industry is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge in semiconductor technology, design, process, and operations; experiences working with Fab Process Integration, Product Engineering or Customer Management is a plus.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented; capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; capable of articulating complex concepts and solutions.
- Demonstrated leadership with good facilitation and negotiation skills to secure supports and guide cross-functional teams in achieving goals.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Mandarin speaking/writing is preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.