Website Silicon Creations
Silicon Creations is a leading provider of the analog and mixed-signal semiconductor IP solutions founded in 2006 in Atlanta (USA),
present in Kraków since 2011. The company designs the clock generation circuits (e.g. PLL phase-locked loops, oscillators), high-speed
SerDes circuits and fast differential LVDS data interfaces in various CMOS processes from 3 nm to 180 nm for the customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit: www.siliconcr.com
- Handling the e-mail and JIRA notifications from customers.
- Collecting all information related to the type of support request.
- Basic classification of the problem.
- Fast problem solving (autonomous and/or in cooperation with the design team).
- Respond in time-and quality to technical questions from the customers.
- Works with design leaders to ensure support is followed and SLA’s are being met.
- Participation in JIRA and support flow development and maintenance.
- Help in JIRA database update.
- At least MSc (or BSc/BEng and during MSc studies) degree in electronics, microelectronics or related profile.
- Theoretical knowledge of topics related to the design of integrated circuits (IC), intended for data or clock generation and distribution i.e.: signal integrity, jitter and its types, analysis of eye diagrams (eye-pattern), transmission lines etc.
- Basic skills in JIRA system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (including technical language).
- Strong work-organization skills, team-play.
- Positive attitude to learning and self-development.
- Experience in similar position
- Stable employment in an international company working with cutting-edge microelectronic technologies.
- Competitive salary depending on the seniority level.
- Package of benefits, among others private medical care, life insurance, free lunches, benefit-system.
- An interesting, challenging job with a true influence on the company’s future.
- Training and broad development opportunities cooperations with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on
most advanced cutting-edge technologies
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.siliconcr.com.