Altair has been developing and supporting the widespread use of simulation technology to optimize designs, processes and decisions for over 35 years. Our comprehensive, open-architecture solutions for data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI), computational engineering, and high-performance computing (HPC) enable the development and optimization of high-performing, innovative, and sustainable products and processes in an increasingly connected world. With over 3,000 employees, the company is headquartered in Troy, Michigan and has 69 offices in 25 countries. Today, the company supports more than 5,000 well-known customers from a wide variety of industrial sectors with its solutions. We are an innovative company and offer you an attractive, intercultural workplace. Flat hierarchies, open communication, cross-departmental and cross-border exchange of information are a matter of course for us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and appreciation. We attach great importance to further training and company health management.
What awaits you:
- Development of the customer relationship on the technical level across all management levels at the customer.
- You are the central contact for all technical questions from the customer, in order to clarify them yourself or within the Altair network.
- Expansion of the customer network and active commitment to expanding the use of Altair software and services in all areas across the entire Altair portfolio
- Analysis of the customer’s development process; Development of a deep understanding of the customer’s challenges and the customer goals derived from them; Translating customer goals into new business opportunities and developing corresponding plans.
- Initiation and coordination of technical activities within the account in connection with the local and global teams
- Strategic planning for medium and long-term business success together with the sales team
- Execution and coordination of technical activities in the sales process (technical presentations, PoC, pilot projects, implementation support).
What do you bring with you:
- Successful completion of a technical degree
- Experience in the application of sophisticated simulation products
- Experience in technical sales is an advantage
- Experience and in-depth understanding of the development processes and organizational structures in the automotive industry, ideally in the OEM environment (at least 3-5 years of professional experience)
- You understand the customer’s needs, speak to their operational units on an equal footing and can proactively advance new topics with the customer.
- You are characterized by your strong communication and presentation skills as well as a confident demeanor and a structured way of working
- You have a very good customer, service and team orientation as well as implementation skills.
- Experience in data analysis and AI would be an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile.
- A culture that nurtures people and talent
- Direct communication channels, transnational and open corporate philosophy with team spirit
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours
- Company events and joint sports activities
- Company pension scheme
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- State-of-the-art IT-Equipment
Five core values at Altair:
- Envision the future
- The search for the best technologies and business opportunities
- Communicate openly and broadly
- embrace diversity
- take risks
Have we sparked your interest?
Become part of the motivated and innovative Altair team and help shape our future by applying via our online application portal:
Altair Engineering GmbH • Human Resources • Nadine Gatterthum
Calwer Str. 7 • 71034 Boeblingen • Tel.: +49.7031.6208.0
If you want to know more, visit our website: www.altair.de
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.