Arteris IP is an innovative and dynamic company, with two hundred employees worldwide, with many customers in Europe and the rest of the World, partly supported from its offices in Guyancourt and Paris. The company develops and markets a Network-on-Chip (NoC) technology that is used in a large number of complex digital integrated circuits, in all fields: communication, automotive. Arteris IP Deployment Division specializes in storage, development and publishing of software solutions designed to format, store and optimize information and knowledge held by all types of organizations. A leader in its market, Arteris IP offers a unique and challenging work environment, and provides its employees with a “startup” Silicon Valley spirit, where its headquarters are located.
As the Talent Acquisition (Engineering) at Arteris, you will join our team to take charge of the recruitment strategy and the identification of our future talents on our French sites of Guyancourt & Paris:
- Participate in full-cycle recruiting, including interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates. You’ll ensure that candidates understand and embrace our unique Arteris culture.
- Sourcing of profiles on various Resume libraries/networks/specialized sites
- Writing job descriptions and publishing them on the appropriate sites
- Management of the recruitment process on our internal application tracking tool: Jobvite
- Sorting of applications
- Pre-qualification and conduct of job interviews
- Follow-up of the interview process
- Presentation of the selected profiles to the recruiting managers and to the Exec Team
- Participation in the development of the HR strategy
- Creation of competency files
- Management of school/training organization relations
- Participation in trade fairs and forums
- Various HR tasks inherent to the position
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- You have at least 5 years of successful experience in recruitment (in a firm or in a company).
- You are perfectly fluent in English and French
- You have a very good mastery of the Microsoft Office and are comfortable with digital tools.
- You are dynamic, proactive and have a real expertise in the entire recruitment process.
- We are looking for a person who likes to work in a team and who is very good at interpersonal relations.
- This position requires great autonomy, flexibility and versatility.
- Experience recruiting technology roles (Engineering, Software Dev and Product Management), would be a real asset.
- Occasional travel is required between our sites in Paris and Montigny-le-Bretonneux.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.