CEVA Software department is looking for an experienced and highly motivated SW QA Automation team leader to join us and be part of CEVA’s next generation state-of-the-art AI and deep learning processors and accelerator development.
The group design, develop, validate and release processors modelling and simulations using C++, and takes an active role in the design of future architectures.
The SW QA Automation team leader is responsible for aspects of Software verification, validation and release.
- Leading automation activities that are required to release the product for customers
- Coaching engineers with automation test design and writing, procedures and methodologies
- Review specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create product test plans and manage the tests execution.
- Leading the design and develop of new automatic tests for new features and products.
- Consistently, review, analyze, Improve and maintain test automation infrastructures and reports
- Tight collaboration with architects, development teams, other validation teams and business units
- BSC in computer science or similar
- 3 years experience in leading QA and automation team
- Experience in large or medium organizations
- Formal and practical knowledge of testing methodologies
- Hands on experience in test writing and automation (C++, C, Python)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Simulators, Compilers, processors and AI related product validation – big advantage
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.