We are entering an exciting growth phase at Pragmatic. Having proven our technology in a range of different industries, we are now scaling up our business with investments in a new manufacturing facility and growing our team.
As part of our growth strategy, we will continue to increase our brand presence, voice and advocacy with our customers, industry influencers, partners, policymakers and investors.
The SVP Corporate Marketing, Communications and Public Affairs will play a critical role in this next stage of growth of Pragmatic – defining how the company is positioned and building a global technology brand in support of our ambitious growth plans.
This role is a key hire for our company. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will have strategic responsibility for corporate marketing, external communications, and public affairs at Pragmatic. As a leader in the executive team at a growing and dynamic company, you will be counted on to bring thought leadership, voice, and vision to advocate for and accelerate Pragmatic’s growth as a business. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, energetic individual who is not afraid to challenge the status quo while building trusted relationships across a diversity of internal and external stakeholders.
What you will do
- Develop and deliver a corporate marketing, communications and public affairs strategy that positions Pragmatic as a leading global technology business
- Plan, develop and lead all corporate marketing and communications programmes including brand management and compliance, media relations, Public Affairs, digital marketing, and other external communications
- Identify and develop differentiated and impactful corporate marketing campaigns that support the company objectives
- Build, manage and develop a high-performing corporate marketing team
– Create a brand and corporate positioning that will resonate at the highest levels of our target audiences including customers, domestic and foreign governments, policy makers and investors
– Continue to build the Pragmatic brand in support of our ambitious growth plans: engage current and new talent, acquire customers and attract investors
- Managing external agencies
– Manage our PR agency to increase awareness of Pragmatic with global tier one media and investor communities
– Manage our Public Affairs agency to establish credibility and relevance with key stakeholders
– Manage the relationship with creative agencies to deliver engaging and effective marketing campaigns
- Key interfaces
– Work closely with the CEO and Executive team to drive an external facing communications strategy and ensure clarity & consistency of messaging
– Work collaboratively alongside the VP Product Marketing to position our offering and value proposition within an overall company communication strategy
– With the HR team, to support the development of an internal communications and engagement strategy that aligns with our overall company positioning that serves to motivate and retain talent
– With Sales team, to align sales and marketing strategies in support of customer acquisition
- Manage corporate marketing and communications budget and expenditures
- Use relevant metrics to keep track of progress and optimise marketing / communications functions
What we are seeking
- Proven experience of developing and implementing all aspects of a marketing and communications strategy in a B2B technology company
- Experience of building and developing a best-in-class marketing, communications and public affairs team
- Experience in corporate communications:
– Ownership and accountability for company-wide external communications
– Experience in developing and delivering a global PR strategy
– Experience in developing an effective Public Affairs Programme
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience partnering effectively with senior executive and board-level leaders and broadly across functions and levels.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Experience of engaging with external agencies and contractors to deliver plans and execute against them e.g. on branding, web design or PR
- Experience in prioritising to optimise ROI and executing to budgets
- Excitement about high tech growth companies and the opportunity to shape innovative technology and a demonstrated ability and desire to learn
- Experience of CRM and/or marketing automation platforms
- Ability to influence internal and external senior stakeholders
- Highly motivated and hardworking, with energy and enthusiasm to achieve ambitious targets
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit talent.pragmaticsemi.com.