Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
Strategic Programs Manager
We’re looking for a program leader to join the team.
Does this sound like a good role for you?
- In this role you would be the single point of contact for select, assigned customers with respect to developing/maintaining/improving the relationship with the customer and managing the engagement. Customers may have multiple IP titles and SW tools from the ARC BU, in which case, management of the engagement, deliverables, expectations, etc must be holistic across all dependencies. Projects to include customers deploying Synopsys’ newer products especially (e.g. ARC-V, NPX, and VPX).
- You will be the internal customer advocate by working with R&D and CAE teams to assure that support is exemplary, and deliverables meet expectations and are on schedule. Drive weekly activity for each assigned customer account to assure strong alignment, initiating pro-active measures to identify, assess, mitigate, and resolve any problems.
- Responsible for developing strong working relationship with key members of customer’s team – both at the engineering leadership level and the management level (up to and including senior and/or executive management, as directed). Objective is that through strong program management, the relationship with the customer will develop into a “trusted partner” relationship.
- Coordinate with other facets of Synopsys (“One Synopsys”) for overall customer satisfaction, including other IP teams and other Synopsys business units.
- Be the key point of contact for ARC BU management for preparation and response to any executive management level discussions such as periodic Management Review Meetings.
- Skills required to be successful include: BSEE, MSEE with proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills – clarity, conciseness, directness (written, verbal, and in person) are necessary for success.
- Detail oriented.
- Not afraid to ask questions for clarity and know when to exhibit skepticism and dig deeper to get all information to the surface and folded into a clear and understandable format (even when working with senior management)
- Ability to think on your feet while remaining calm and proactive in sometimes challenging situations. Continued refinement of a customer-focused mindset while also being able to speak clearly about Synopsys’ plans and commitments.
- Must be able to build trust and confidence quickly – both internally as well as with customers
- Follow-through is the key to building the reputation needed for long-term success.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.