Website Siemens EDA
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Strategic Program Manager to drive efficiencies across the CLS Business Area.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Strategic Program Manager (Business Execution), you will be responsible for:
- Supporting cross-functional leadership teams and in organizing and leading improvement workshops and change initiatives.
- Demonstrating strong project management skills, preferably gained in strategic/tactic change projects
- Develop and deliver outstanding presentations, with a talent for visualizing data and reducing complex data sets to drive compelling conclusions.
- Development of metrics that support strategy deployment (e.g. Hoshin Kanri) while driving execution to deliver results
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Relevant experience in process management of strategic/tactic change projects
- Relevant experience supporting cross-functional leadership teams
- Relevant experience in organizing and conducting improvement workshops, and leading change initiatives
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, with an MBA being preferred.
- 10+ years of working experience leading business performance analytics, and business performance improvement initiatives
- Experience in Healthcare or Medical Technology industry, preferred
- Experience in Dx (Diagnostics) and management consulting is highly desirable.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
The pay range for this position is $105,000 – $150,000 US Dollars annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience and location where the work will be performed. The annual incentive target is (10%) of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-healthineers.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific division before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
“Successful candidate must be able to work with controlled technology in accordance with US export control law.” “It is Siemens Healthineers’ policy to comply fully and completely with all United States export control laws and regulations, including those implemented by the Department of Commerce through the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), by the Department of State through the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and by the Treasury Department through the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctions regulations.”
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers:
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
- Great Place to Work Certified 2023
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
- Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.