Website Dassault Systemes
As a Strategic Finance Director, you will be the strategic arm of our Financial Planning & Analysis team. You will be responsible for preparing presentations for executive management and investors, proactively analyzing trends and competitive benchmarking, evaluating acquisition targets and performing post merger integrations, ad hoc financial analysis, and driving cross functional initiatives. Your focus is centered around strategy – continually deliver new insights and recommendations that allow us to make the right decisions to propel the business forward.
- Design, prepare, and own key analytics initiatives such as business/economic/financial modeling, product/competitive landscape benchmarking, TAM analysis, and other data-driven analysis
- Work collaboratively with the core FP&A team to be strategic advisors to our key business unit leaders. We run a matrixed organization that spans across multiple business units with unique business models and strategies
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or corporate finance with consistent track record of success
- Extraordinary financial modeling, business intelligence, and powerpoint skills
- Excellent communication / cross functional collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization, communicating and presenting ideas clearly to management and influencing decision making
- Must be a proactive and highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Highly motivated and humble team-player with no ego
- Demonstrated ability to turn financial data into relevant insights that support sound decisions
- Obsessed with continuous process improvement, driving growth and scale
- Assertive but collaborative; not afraid to challenge status quo and bring the rest of the organization along the journey
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.