Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys Central Engineering (SCE) team is looking for a software developer with an excellent focus on developing tools and applications for EDA R&D which enables them to perform their day-to-day activities in a productive and efficient manner. This engineer would be expected to conceptualize new tools, applications and maintain existing applications through all phases of the software development lifecycle. Engineer will work all the way from requirements, design, implementation and testing phases to production deployment and support.
As part of Synopsys SCE team you will be working with world class team of software engineers and architects on mission to build our state of art tools to enable development teams to build secure, high-quality software faster. You would use your technical judgement, experience, and knowledge to contribute through conceptualization to development, deployment, and support .You would work across teams and organizations to bring alignment on goals and ensure that software gets developed and deployed on-time with high quality.
- Manage emulation lab and hardware.
- Implement new features of internal tools.
- Re-Design and develop existing applications for key R&D productivity initiatives scalable across all Synopsys groups and for cloud readiness
- Troubleshoots, debugs and supports software tools.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8+ years of related experience.
- The ideal candidate must have excellent programming expertise in Python/Perl, experience on Unix.
- Independently resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways on a regular basis.
- Customarily exercises independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions. Determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Work is independent and collaborative in nature.
- Provides regular updates to manager on project status.
- Represents the organization on business unit and/or company-wide projects.
- Frequently networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Needs to be ready to quickly learn/adapt to new technologies that we might bring in as part of our future initiatives.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.