proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way the reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry, and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
We are looking for the best Staff Application Engineer to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field of study and 4 years of experience in Application Engineering. Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field of study and 6 years of progressive experience in Application Engineering in lieu of a Master’s degree or equivalent and 4 years of experience
- 4 years of experience (6 years with a Bachelor’s degree) with any combination of software development, system product development, testing, and yield engineering
- IC design (Design for Test)
- IC manufacturing and qualification processes
- Test development on ATE (Automated Test Equipment) or systems
- Software scripting languages to include JMP statistical software or equivalent
- Managing and prioritizing project tasks to drive projects to full execution on time and within budget
- Preparing technical presentations and communications to audiences with varying levels of technical background
- Work with customers on solution integration and test flow development. Perform bring up of company technology once IC (Integrated Circuit) returns from fabrication. Work with internal design teams to improve testability and introduce new tests. Support customers with analytics platform problems solving and new features introduction.
- 10-15% domestic and international travel required.
- *Can work remotely*
- SALARY: $180,003/year. Pay based on position, location, and experience level.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.