Website Flex Logix
Flex Logix is a rapidly expanding, high growth company and is seeking a Sr. / Staff GUI Software Engineer working on our EFLX eFPGA. Our products are very cost effective but very high performance, so both the hardware and software need to work together seamlessly and efficiently. The right candidate needs to be able to design and create a new GUI (graphical user interface) for EFLX eFPGA compiler.
- Design and implement an eFPGA layout/floorplan viewer.
- Design and implement other features as required.
- Interface the layout/floorplan viewer to the Tcl Programing language “C” API.
- Create interfaces/dialogs which will execute Tcl commands from the GUI.
- Design and implement logging framework.
- BS/MS Computer Science, or equivalent, with 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Must have hands-on experience with C++ and C programming language.
- Must have hands-on experience using Qt graphical library or has developed an EDA tool’s graphical user interface using an equivalent graphical library.
- Tcl programming language.
- GUI development experience using Qt
- Software development experience on an FPGA/EDA tool.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit flex-logix.com.