Our client in Oklahoma City, OK is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer II. This is a long-term contract position.
What You Will Do:
- This position supports the integration of a mission equipment sensor suite (radar, EO/IR, SIGINT) and communications equipment suite into an integrated surveillance system consisting of special mission aircraft and ground stations.
- The effort will include defect resolution on existing software, and the integration of COTS software into the overall mission system.
- The individual must operate in a fast paced environment and interface with other disciplines including systems engineering to accomplish program objectives.
- The position is located at a contractor facility in Oklahoma City. The candidate must be willing to reside in Oklahoma City for a period of 12 to 18 months. A Temporary Domestic Offsite Assignment (TDOA) package is available.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 8+ years of professional software development and integration experience
- Strong technical development, integration, and problem solving skills
- Experience integrating software on large, complex systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with the Java programming language
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position requires the ability to obtain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance within one year of start date
- Experience with multiple domains including radar, EO/IR, COMINT/SIGINT, and/or communications
- Experience integrating third party software
- Experience with UNIX system administration and shell scripting
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Employee discounts
- Free training on all Altair products