Website Siemens EDA
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are increasing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an entrepreneurial way.
Change the future with us
- We are looking for a talented, dynamic, digitally savvy, high performing team player to be a part of our Commercial Project Manager’s Team in GBS India. The role is primarily of a Project Management (Commercial). We are looking for strong professionals with knowledge of Commercial Project Management processes.
- Ability to multi-task, effectively communicate and deliver tasks timely is essential. This is a good opportunity for anyone with a digital mindset willing to work hard, learn with an open mind, to contribute to ones’ own growth and the growth of the organization.
- Responsible as Commercial Project Manager for handling projects.
- Contribute to the project success – Successful completion of all commercial and financial related activities required for Project delivery.
- Ensuring accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP – ensures compliance with Siemens-Financial Reporting Guidelines plus the local GAAP requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
- Work together with the Project Manager so that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimize the project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financial instruments.
- Actively communicate with customer’s commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues.
- Together with the PM, proactively sets up an efficient contract and claim management in the project.
- Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Supports Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- Ensures the internal and external Project compliances (like project site compliance, EXIM checks, etc).
- Handling various stakeholders like customer, vendors, internal and external auditors etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Fresh Graduates or with relevant experience of 1-2 years.
- Minimum Qualification: B. Com.
- Working Experience in SAP in Project, MM and SD Modules is preferable.
- Good communication skills and analytical skills seen as important skill in carrying out the job responsibility.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.