Cadence Design Systems is looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work with the RTL Compiler R&D engineering team in the Front-End Design business unit. You will be part of a team responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and supporting timing analysis software. Development responsibilities will include timing analysis engine development, delay calculation engine development, data-model enhancements, and API/Class definition & enhancement.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in C/C++
- Excellent programming and software engineering skills
- Experience with UNIX and/or LINUX platforms is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Tcl is preferred
- Experience with multithreaded and/or distributed programming is preferred
- Strong ability to learn
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Prior experience with large software development projects is highly recommended
- Prior experience with timing analysis software development projects is highly recommended
- Good communication skill is preferred as the development team is distributed
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.