We offer amazing opportunities to grow, no matter where you are in your career.
This opportunity is for a Product Engineer in the Digital and Signoff Group (DSG) at Cadence. The Cadence Digital and Signoff Group will offer you a dynamic environment in which you will work with innovative R&D and Customer Engagement teams to influence the development of software tools for advanced chip design platforms.
Desired Skills and Experience
- IP (STD/IO/Memory/Mixed-Signal) characterization and modeling expertise
- Deep understanding of different Liberty formats: NLDM, CCS, ECSM, LVF, EM etc
- Hands-on experience with industry standard simulation engines (preferably Spectre)
- Understanding of Statistics, Monte Carlo and process variation involved at lower notes (7nm, 5nm etc)
- Driver and assist customer engagement to sell and proliferate our technologies
- Coherent strong skills to debug customer problems and propose solution
- Automation skills using Tcl, Python, Perl and shell scripting
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.