Job Location: Austin, TX
Hiring Manager: Sr. Technical Manager, Design Methodology and Kit Development
- Design/technology/Std. cell library co-optimization for performance/power/area (PPA) for TSMC advanced technology nodes.
- EDA tool enablement & certification through ARM core implementation
- Customer’s design flow support and engagement
- Test chip implementation
- Innovate on new design solutions for advanced technologies
- M.S. degree or above in EE/CS with a minimum of 3+ years of working experience in digital design, design flow & chip implementation related field.
- High degree of expertise with either Innovus of ICC2
- Firm understanding of timing analysis
- Programming skills in Tcl or Perl/Python/C
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Team player with good communication skills, good sense of responsibility & schedule.
- Data mining, analysis and attention to details
- Willing to take new challenges on new technologies
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.