Job Location: San Jose, CA
Hiring Manager: Director, Organization Development
- Responsible for planning, developing, implementing, driving and integrating OD/Training/HR programs including all strategic OD projects, team sessions, management/leadership training, program logistics management and training survey project management.
- Works with OD/LD Director to engage and drive in strategic projects and organizational effectiveness at all levels within the company that will align to the key strategic business and operations objectives through OD diagnosis and interventions.
- Partners with the TSMC-NA leadership team to deliver Learning and Organizational Development interventions to meet their defined business needs.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods and strong ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Facilitates communication among employees and management. Work with the management to guide managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution and provide consultation.
- Partners with Sr. Manager in Compensation to equip and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee grievances. Consults management team on performance, organization and leadership matters and develops further training as needed.
- Works with NA-HR, Corp HR teams and training vendors/firms to design and deliver HR, Compliance, system, leadership and management programs and establish key measures for success across all learning programs and deliver reports on effectiveness.
- This role will expand in scope over time to support other strategic organizational development programs or projects as required across the organization, and may perform other duties as assigned by the OD/LD Director.
Education: BA/BS degree or Master degree of equivalent practical experience in organizational Development/organizational behavior and training development. Related experience considered in lieu of education. Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in foundry / semiconductor industries preferred.
- Excellent leadership skills, strong program delivery management, solid organizational, planning, problem solving skills and ability to get things done in a matrixed environment with a high sense of urgency and follow through.
- Solid analytical skills – the ability to demonstrate the impact and efficacy of people development interventions and provide recommendations to the management.
- A good track record leading Organization Analysis and Redesign, Talent Review processes, as well as building strategies for improving Employee Engagement (connecting organizational effectiveness and HR to business issues, to drive cultural change and results).
- Thorough understanding of budget management and tracking, including creating cost models, tracking budget vs. actuals and producing accurate year-end projections.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work with learning vendors/firms and manage relationships.
- An natural collaborator, a team player with outstanding leadership skill who takes initiative to manage demands, prioritize competing responsibilities and is able to adjust diverse cultural styles while being extremely adaptable and flexible in a fast paced environment.
- An energetic individual contributor who has superior ability to articulate, facilitate, communicate (written and verbal), and present to a variety of audiences and organizations, internally and externally.
- High integrity, ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.