Summary of Role:
GlobalFoundries is the world’s leading specialty foundry, delivering feature-rich solutions that enable our clients to develop innovative products. We are seeking a Business Line Manager in the Automotive, Industrial, and Multi-Market (AIM) Business Unit based at its headquarters facility in Santa Clara, CA to define and deliver winning strategies for high growth market segments. This individual will be responsible for driving the adoption of GlobalFoundries technology solutions with a focus on the Automotive Radar segment. The role requires a detailed understanding of Radar end-market products and requirements, engaging with customers, and driving best-in-class technology solutions to meet their needs. Success will be measured against specific targets in design wins, revenue, and profitability for the business units.
- Understand market dynamics and requirements for Si technologies within Radar segment in Automotive.
- Develop customer engagements in partnership with the GlobalFoundries Sales organization to understand client’s products, product roadmaps, and corresponding technology needs.
- Identify the GlobalFoundries solution including technology platform, differentiating feature(s), and design IP that best serves a customer’s needs and drive adoption.
- Define the market requirements for new technology features and design IP to be developed in accordance with market needs. Drive the business case including scope, schedule, resources, demand, and pricing model to deliver a technology solution at returns consistent with GlobalFoundries growth objectives.
- Drive ownership and accountability in responsible organizations such as Sales, Design Enablement, Manufacturing Fab, and Supply Chain to deliver to market needs.
- Create and deploy compelling presentation collateral to articulate the value of GlobalFoundries’ solutions to the customer and end-users to drive adoption.
- Drive design win targets and create detailed plans to achieve them.
- Create a sense of urgency and drive clarity across multi-functional teams to achieve business objectives. Identify issues and address them head-on using data to move complex multi-site programs forward.
- Develop strategic relationships with customers and eco-system partners to achieve success across a 5+ year horizon.
- Serve as a champion of GlobalFoundries technology solutions with strong external presence at technology conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited College and or University in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science or Related Discipline
- 10 Or More Years of Relevant Experience
- Travel Required up to 50%
- Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree and or a PhD from an Accredited College and or University in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science or Related Discipline
- 8 or More Years of Experience in a Semiconductor Product Company
- Fluency in a Second Language to support high growth markets (ex: German)
- Ability to work in matrix environment
- Ability to influence and build rapport with internal and external customers
- Strong communication skills and must be comfortable presenting to executive, management and technical audiences.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.