Synopsys, the 15th largest software company in the world, is seeking a Midwest Senior Manager to manage a team of individual contributors to drive bookings for the Synopsys Software Integrity Group Business Unit (SIG) as a result of our growth.
The Senior Sales Manager must be highly motivated and a proven sales management executive in the area of software tools and security services with demonstrated experience in managing individual contributors who sell to software development and security teams. The Senior Manager will work closely with their Sales Engineer and Consulting team to drive end-to-end solutions for our prospects and customers.
A principal goal for this position is to manage a team of individual contributors that sell enterprise software and consulting agreements within several named accounts, and in so doing create a means for the achievement of the team’s booking target. This position requires the Senior Manager to recruit, hire, train, mentor, and manage a team of individual contributors. The Senior Manager must have proven skills and experience in the selling of complex solutions in complicated customer environments.
- Experience in managing a team of individual contributors
- Software engineering tools experience
- Security software sales experience
- Global, named or large enterprise account management experience
- Some experience with State, Local and Educational accounts
- Manage a team of individual contributors to drive top-line sales bookings
- Recruit, hire, train, and mentor individual contributors as necessary
- Develop and refine sales processes that are specific to the region
- Collaborate with global team members to foster a solid sense of community and information sharing among named accounts
- Solid focus on relationship-building with executive decision-makers
- Mentor individual contributors to guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions
- Ensure customer success
- Represent SIG at local and/or industry events
- Ensure that individual contributors maintain accurate forecast and account planning information
- Travel as necessary to client locations
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum 3 years managing enterprise software sales executives, particularly in the Midwest
- Proven track record of exceeding a team’s software sales booking targets
- Proven ability to sell multiyear, six- or seven-figure enterprise licensing agreements
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with executive decision-makers
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.