Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA.
We are looking for a Senior HR Generalist to join our growing and dynamic team! In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of human resources practices and processes and will be a go-to person for all employee-related issues. The Senior HR Generalist will assist in activities such as onboarding, employee relations, performance management, talent management and special projects. This role will also assist in developing, implementing, and managing company policies and procedures.
Additionally, this role will have the opportunity to work on global initiatives that will be in support of our worldwide offices and employee programs.
- Establish strong relationships and communication channels with managers and employees in the assigned business units to proactively understand the business and their needs.
- In partnership with HR Business Partners, guide employee engagement, experience, and retention strategies.
- Respond to employee concerns and provide employee relations guidance to managers to ensure effective application of company policies/procedures and company culture. Makes recommendations regarding discipline and termination. Conduct investigations as needed.
- For assigned business units, provide coaching in the following areas: employee development, retention, performance management, onboarding, career development, and succession planning, to ensure a talent pipeline that will successfully enable current strategies and future growth.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Administer the exit process for the assigned business units, coordinating with the departing employee, management, HR Operations, and other necessary stakeholders. Conduct exit interviews, summarize findings, and discuss trends and concerns with senior management.
- Participate in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of HR related data for decision making within the business unit.
- Collaborate across the HR organization to drive continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Maintain knowledge of and compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Support and assist with key projects and initiatives owned by the HR team.
- Other duties as required.
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience in HR Generalist capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent.
- Experience working in a fast paced, global work environment.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office software suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) as well as Human Resource Information Systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong negotiation and relationship building skills with individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrated objectivity, integrity, and professionalism.
- Strong knowledge of employment law and regulation.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternate solutions and has the proven ability to manage stressful situations. Reacts well under pressure, has a high degree of tact and diplomacy, treats others with respect.
- Demonstrated decision-making skills, using data, feedback, market trends and research to formulate a best-in-class approach to the employment brand.
- Project/Program Management experience ranging from program design, implementation, evaluation and process improvement. Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.