The Arm Boston team is looking for highly motivated Senior Software Engineers to join our team developing system solutions to enable Arm customers and partners. Arm Boston builds systems and models of groundbreaking Arm technologies for our new web-based customer platform. This platform enables exploration of Arm Intellectual Property by our partners during their System On Chip (SoC) architectural planning. We care deeply about succeeding together while giving individuals the space to develop and thrive. We look forward to welcoming you to the team to help contribute to the success of our solutions!
Arm is at the heart of the world’s most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Learn about embedded system architectures and designs while they are in development
- Implement systems in SystemVerilog, write benchmark applications in C++, and build and test them with modern software tools in a cloud environment
- Analyze requirements and break down tasks as a member of an Agile team
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies and contribute to making the team better
- Apply your creativity to improve the entire codebase
The following are required for you to succeed in this role:
- You are experienced with SystemVerilog-based development environments, models, and tools used for virtual system bring-up, analyzing simulation results, and debugging
- You have ample experience with scripting in languages such as Python, or equivalent
- You have experience using C++ for software development.
- You can understand and implement complex system design details into code
- You have the experience and motivation to help foster collaboration and open communication
- You are adaptable and motivated to continually learn and work with new tools and technologies
- You care about the positive impact Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion have on the success of teams
“Nice to have” skills and experience
Having the following will increase your chances of success in the role, but it’s fine if you don’t have them all:
- Knowledge of Arm architectures
- A growth mindset, leading by example in advocating for continuous improvement
- Experience with any CI/CD platform, such as Jenkins/GitLab CI/GitHub Actions
- Cloud-based development experience, particularly AWS, utilizing containerization tooling such as Docker
What you get when you join us
When you join the Arm Boston team, you are joining a collaborative group working on highly unique and challenging problems that have real impact on the success of Arm and its partners. You’ll be part of a team that embraces new and different ideas and perspectives, because we believe the best innovation only happens in a diverse and psychologically safe environment. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to collaborate with system architects and users, helping us build meaningful relationships and cultivate the strong sense of community we value.
We also support fully hybrid work: you have the freedom to balance working from home or in the office as it best fits you and your team. We ask our teammates to be able to come into the office for planning, major group activities, and any regular “team days” as agreed upon by the team. The rest is up to you.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.