- Work closely with the sales team to identify and scope opportunities for the Cadence Palladium platform.
- Understand the Goal and Objective, then plan and execute and manage key technical evaluations by co-working proactively with existing and potential customers as well as team colleagues
- Summarize the tasks and projects, and report to manager and share with team effectively
- Train, ramp-up and accompany customer project.
- Conduct basic and advanced trainings, presentations and demos as necessary.
- Ramp-up other members of the team on the advanced PXP/Emulation/Acceleration technologies and tools.
- Providing technical expertise to address clients’ queries, which need expert involvement
- The candidate should possess minimum BS level of CS or EE with 3+ years of industry experience
- Minimum 3+ years experiences in Verification/Prototyping and consumer application design/debugging by EDA solution.
- Hands-on experience on SOC Emulation/Acceleration, Hybrid solution, UVM, Verification IPs or Transactors a big plus
- Familiar with Simulator (IES, VCS, etc) and some experiences of emulator/accelerators (PXP, Zebu, Veloce).
- Knowledge of Linux and tcl is a must
- Good program/engagement management skill
- Effective team player and good relationship with co-workers, willing to learn
- Good communication skills in English and a strong desire for working in a global environment with customers and BU people
- Current passport is required with no travel limitations
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.