In this role, the Account Executive is responsible for developing and driving a business strategy that leads to adoption and growth of the Allegro PCB, IC Packaging and Sigrity solutions in their respective territory.
- leading pre/post-sales campaigns, managing and growing software adoption, forecasting, quoting, negotiating, closing and booking sales in the territory.
- Territory being targeted will be defined as a set of large accounts with significant PCB business (existing or potential).
- Additionally, the ability to foster and grow customer relationships throughout all levels of the customer organization to better connect our solutions with the customer’s problems/business challenges and insure roadmap alignment is essential for long term success.
- For this position, the role requires working in a large team environment including: leadership for directing and coordinating field AE resources, coordination/facilitation of interaction between customers and Cadence Marketing/Engineering, understanding of the core technology requirements in the PCB space as it pertains to the targeted market segments, coordination of sales strategies and efforts across worldwide customer operations, and a cooperative approach with direct and indirect sales channels worldwide.
- Working knowledge of Strategic Selling techniques such as Miller Heiman a plus.
- Previous experience with Allegro, Mentor, Zuken or Altium
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.