ANSYS empowers the world’s most innovative companies to design and deliver transformational products by offering the best and broadest engineering simulation software to solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Thus, through our enriching internship program, we help develop the next generation of engineers and technologists. As a co-op, you will help develop our industry-leading simulation software while gaining real experience in your field of study. You will work on a variety of impactful projects to help maintain, advance, and accelerate ANSYS products. In this position, you will support the Mechanical product in our Mechanical Business Unit. This is a 40-hour per week paid position starting January 2024 and concluding April 2024.
- Work alongside ANSYS Mechanical software developers during the design, implementation and verification process for new features.
- Contribute to the development / improvement / maintenance of software features using object-oriented programming languages.
- Investigate and correct defects in production code
- Develop unit and regression tests for developed features.
- Commitment to complete a minimum of two semester rotations during your degree program enrollment.
- Pursuing a bachelor degree in Mechanical/Civil/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree with a GPA of 2.8 or higher.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the university after the completion of the rotation.
- A rudimentary understanding of one of these OOP languages (C++, C#)
- Sharp and tenacious problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn
- Clear verbal and written communication in a team environment
- Exhibit the use of object oriented programming skills for solving problems
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.