Website Keysight EDA
Keysight provides custom integrated satellite payload test systems, offering comprehensive solutions to the global Space and Satellite Industry. Our systems, incorporating a range of Keysight instruments, signal conditioning, and accessories, play a vital role in measuring and calibrating payload functionality, ultimately minimizing risks associated with satellite missions.
We are seeking a dedicated and creative Industrial Design Intern to join our team. As an Industrial Design Intern at Keysight, you will play a key role in our mission to visually showcase our custom integrated satellite payload test systems. Your focus will be on utilizing your expertise in 3D modeling to create accurate and captivating 2D renders of configured custom systems. These renders will be instrumental in system reports and marketing materials, enhancing our ability to effectively market our solutions to the Space and Satellite Industry.
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
- Utilize 3D modeling software to create accurate and visually appealing 2D renderings of custom integrated satellite payload test systems.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the renders effectively convey the unique features and capabilities of each system.
- Assist in developing a library of standardized 2D renders for various configurations, enabling efficient marketing material creation.
- Incorporate feedback and make necessary adjustments to the renders to meet project specifications and expectations.
- Participate in team discussions, sharing creative ideas and providing valuable input to enhance the overall design process.
- Currently pursuing a degree (year 3 or 4) in Industrial Design or a related design field with aptitude in 3D modeling and rendering.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling software (Creo Direct Modeling, Siemens NX) & Keyshot rendering SW.
- Strong understanding of industrial design principles and an eye for detail.
- Must be proficient with Adobe design applications.
- Must possess a strong mechanical aptitude with a good understanding of color and material applications.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Applicants must submit their resume and portfolio.
Keysight Internship Program Requirements
Candidates who wish to be considered must be enrolled in a accredited college/university as of September 2024. Applicants who have graduated before September 2024 will not be considered unless they are entering/applying to a MS or PHD program after graduating.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates who now or at any point in the future require sponsorship for employment post internship employment visa status (e.g., H-1B Visa status) may not be considered.
California Pay Range: $28.49 – $37.25
Based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.