This position in Altair’s Global Technical Team will support technical pre and post sales activities for our worldwide customer base. You will be contributing to the success of a team of engineering specialists and account managers in the different countries by increasing the deployment of Altair’s multi-domain solutions dedicated to multiphysics solutions based Altair SimLab platform, including modeling and automation tasks, Implicit and Explicit structural applications, along with thermal, electronics, electromagnetics, fluid and coupled solutions.
The work will involve daily communication over email and web presentation with clients and prospects to help understand their simulation and design goals related to those types of applications and how the suite of Altair simulation tools can be used to achieve these goals.
This position will allow you to greatly expand your technical knowledge and abilities into all aspects of multiphysics analysis, and expose you to its applications to various industry verticals. You will also gain understanding of various tools in Altair’s software suite and also exposure to complementing technology like High Performance Computing and Data Analysis.
What You Will Do:
- Enabling customers to use and deploy Altair’s products of in pre- and post-sales situations.
- Provide technical support for both pre & post sales such as training and technical end user support, sales presentations, product demonstrations, as well as seminars.
- Assist customers and prospects with software evaluation through proof of concepts and benchmarks when required.
- Develop materials for our knowledge database, technical demonstrations, seminars, etc.
- Interact and learn with development teams & Collect feedback to guarantee our customer’s requirements are met in developing new and/or upgraded products
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Mechanical Engineering
- Exposure to FE analysis
- Familiarity with Altair solutions like Altair SimLab and HyperWorks solutions is a plus
- Aptitude for solving engineering problems
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team environment
- Formal presentation or training delivery skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on projects that need security clearance
- Knowledge of Python Programming is a plus
- Exposure to ABAQUS/ANSYS and other codes is beneficial
- Knowledge of Multi-physics and multi-domain solutions and the corresponding simulation approaches
- Bilingual capabilities like Spanish/French/Portuguese is a plus
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Outstanding Work/Life Balance
- Flex Time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Unlimited vacation and Unlimited sick days
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off for Community Service
- Collaborative environment
- Charitable Matching Program
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.