Website Keysight EDA
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world’s leading electronic measurement company, transforming today’s measurement experience through innovations in wireless, aerospace defense, and software solutions. With its Hewlett-Packard and Agilent legacy, Keysight delivers solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science. The company’s 14,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Keysight’s singular focus on measurement helps scientists, researchers and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. With the help of our solutions and services, they are better able to accelerate and deliver breakthroughs that make a measurable difference.
Keysight is looking for Solutions Engineers who will work closely with our sales team to understand customer measurement challenges, demonstrate Keysight solutions, and enable our customers to be successful. Our solutions engineering organization is the premier technical pre/post sales support team in the electronics and communications industries. Being persuasive to create customer preference for Keysight products as well as developing strong customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction are key aspects to this position.
This position has responsibilities for:
• Leading Keysight’s customer engagements from a technical perspective
• Owning the technical solution development, demonstration, proposal, and in some cases delivery
• Teaming with sales professionals, industry solution teams, and other disciplines to develop and win complex opportunities
• Creating demand for Keysight’s products and services through presentations, seminars, and demonstrations
• Developing and building long term relationships and loyalty with customers as a resident expert while ensuring high customer satisfaction
This position is compensated by a 90% salary and 10% commission. It yields 100% target pay achievement at 100% of targeted sales with higher commission rates once the target is exceeded.
Keysight not only prides itself on hiring engineers with strong technical backgrounds, but also with excellent communication skills. The ability to communicate your thoughts, ideas, and point of view is very important in this position and to the long-term development of your career. You must demonstrate the ability to work closely in teams and understand the dynamics of a team environment. We are looking for candidates that have demonstrated leadership skills and have the ability to be dynamic and persuasive in a professional setting.
Keysight is looking to hire solutions engineers with expertise in each of the following disciplines: RFuW Solutions Engineer, Digital Solutions Engineer, Wireless Systems Solutions Engineer, Network Test Solutions Engineer, and Power Solutions Engineer.
Each discipline will require experience and expertise specific to that area of focus.
This position requires the following skillsets and attributes, with an emphasis on technical expertise and communication skills:
• BS required, MS preferred or equivalent (EE/CS/CE)
• 3+ years relevant industry experience.
• Strong understanding of test and measurement applications
• Passion for continuous learning
• Familiarity with relevant programming languages (such as C#, Python, Matlab, and C)
• Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal teammates
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Effective presentation and problem solving skills
• This is a field job and candidate must be capable of driving a company vehicle, and transporting test equipment to/from customer sites.
Additional characteristics of candidates we are seeking for this position include:
• Independent professional that works best under broad and general directions
• Highly competitive, assertive with a passion to “win” and “teach”
• Ability to create a vision and convey the message in a persuasive manner
• Comfortable in challenging customers by offering the customer unique perspectives
• Sociable, people oriented, outgoing, desires quality customer interactions, and wants to earn recognition
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.