You will be part of the NetApp Incubate team, act as the technical sales interface between NetApp SE’s, our customers and partners. As a primary technical resource on the Incubate Tech team, you will work with the Sales/BDM team to incorporate technology criteria into the overall sales strategy. This entails translating customers business and technical needs into an overall solution, providing bi-directional feedback, and taking responsibility for ultimate client technical satisfaction. You will also work with large accounts, strategic partners, and vendor alliances to contribute to new business development and strengthen existing client relationships.
- Ability to work effectively, be a quick learner, add value as a team member, and assume a leadership role for the team
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a pre-sales or professional services engineering role
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to present complex concepts clearly
- Ability to follow streamlined PoC/Pilot process with customers and partners to demonstrate the value of our solution offerings
- Highly motivated, able to exercise independent judgment, and work directly with both pre-sales and post-sales support to solve customer issues
- Full understanding of project life cycle from defining the scope to completion.
- Development of use cases for deploying enterprise software solutions.
- Experience with understanding and conversant about technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- 5 + years supporting technology adoption or integration into Global 2000 and/or medium to larger enterprise accounts.
- Travel: Flexible, mostly virtual.
- Development of use cases for deploying enterprise software/hardware solutions.
- Understanding of project life cycle from defining the scope to completion.
- NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCSE/MCITP) certified (preferred)
- Requires understanding of Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Requires in-depth knowledge of NetApp Public Cloud Services offerings, specifically Cloud Volumes ONTAP, Global File Cache, Cloud Backup Service, Cloud Data Sense and other “Data Fabric” products such as Cloud Sync / Cloud Tiering.
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and principles around Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, Clustering, Domain-Based DFS, Group Policies, SMB/CIFS, and NTFS
- Requires working knowledge of storage and virtualization solutions (NetApp, Microsoft, VMware, Hyper-V)
- Requires basic understanding of troubleshooting Windows Server and Data Networking (LAN/WAN, Routing, TCP/IP)
- Must be familiar with business applications such as Microsoft Office (365) and SharePoint
- Understand SMB/CIFS protocols, Active Directory Authentication & Authorization, DFS Namespaces and other infrastructure roles and features
- Understand the semantics of distributed file storage and applications like Autodesk, Bentley, and Dassault Systemes
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit netapp.eightfold.ai.