Website Dassault Systemes
In this role, you will continually develop and apply deep knowledge of our portfolio of design and manufacturing software. This portfolio includes SOLIDWORKS brand products and cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE Works cloud platform roles. As a SOLIDWORKS expert, you will apply your mastery of CAD and multi-product, product development workflows to drive double-digit growth of the world’s most popular toolset. As a 3DEXPERIENCE Platform expert, you will develop a knowledge base of cross-brand applications and have the potential to massively influence the mainstream CAD market.
You will support global Sales and Marketing by creating and publishing demonstrations of our Cloud and Platform solutions in a wide variety of mediums. You must exhibit extraordinary story-telling skills based on your design, engineering, and/or manufacturing background, and you must be able to apply that expertise to create content that can be used by technical sales, sales, and marketing staff.
What will your role be?
As an Industry Process Consultant on the Digital Technical Sales & Marketing team, your daily responsibilities include creating content for our channel technical sales staff, generating top quality digital content for offer marketing, and being a story-telling star. Your main deliverables will be digital content: technical demo videos, pick-and-click demo sets for field tech sales, conference presentations, live streams, and similar presentation creation and execution.
Additionally, you will work with a network of brand and functional leaders to accomplish your objectives. You will need to develop a wide working network across Dassault Systemes and be comfortable contributing in a wide variety of individual and team settings. You will exhibit leadership qualities that ensure you can manage your own time, act as a stakeholder for our team and lead projects. You will have opportunities to lead special projects in and beyond your team.
As an ideal applicant, you will have strengths in equal parts: CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM product expertise, industry knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes, and digital content creation. You will need to enjoy balancing multiple simultaneous assignments, products to master, and working teams.
Your Key Success Factors
- 8-10 years’ experience as a Technical Sales contributor, or similar Product or Technical Marketing role in the CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM/PLM software ecosystem.
- Experience in pre-sales responsibilities, such as prospect discovery, software demonstration, and sales/account planning and management.
- Strong expertise with mainstream CAD platform(s) such as SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, Inventor, Fusion 360, Onshape, Creo, NX, SolidEdge, and similar.
- Digital content production expertise (videography, vlogging, script writing, graphics production, video editing, voice over, live host).
- Plus: Digital marketing and social media experience (e.g. YouTube channel management, content creation).
- Exceptional live presentation and virtual presence skills.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a virtual team environment, including strong personal organization and time management.
- Success working in a variety of settings, from individual contributor to leading team projects.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
Compensation & Benefits
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.