Middleware Verification and Validation Engineer
The candidate should have 4 to 6 years of experience in embedded/Android Middleware Validation/Compliancy Testing with programming skills in scripting languages (Python)
Required Experience and Technical Skills
1. 4+ years of experience in qualifying embedded products and systems with exposure to the entire system architecture
2. 3+ years expert experience in areas of Linux/Android OS testing (BSP, MW, Framework etc.)
3. 3+ years of experience in scripting languages (ex: python ) with good programming skills having good system understanding
4. Good understanding of Test architecture, Hardware, schematics and communication protocols (ISO14443, ISO7816, UART, I2C, SPI SWP)
5. Experience in product release cycle of Embedded Products
6. Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude being a good team player
7. Should have strong written and verbal communication skills
8. Knowledge of NFC standards and compliancy like NFC Forum and GSMA is nice to have.
9. Experience in validation of Payment and Electronic ID applications using smart cards, Global Platform and Java card is an added plus.
Areas of Responsibility
• Independent contributor for testing all areas of Android middleware stack and software/firmware on RTOS platform.
• Work closely with test leads and architects to understand the functional & performance requirements of the product
• Work independently and manage validation activities to align with the project goals and release timelines
• Work closely with the team to review all technical requirements to derive the test cases and test spec
• Assist the team in validation and reproduction of the issues coming from different customers/fields
• Analyze the issues/logs to provide the first level of analysis to the developers
• Experience in working with cross-site organizations is good to have
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.