You will be part of the Verification engineering team responsible for designing, developing and ensuring quality standards on a team collaboration product.
You should have experience with the latest “best practices” in Web technologies and QA automation. Knowledge of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools and flows would be useful.
- BSCS or BSEE
- 2+ years of Web-based software QA with emphasis on automation
- In-depth experience of automation frameworks like Selenium, Pytest
- Scripting experience in Python
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little guidance
- Write quality code and tests
- Familiarity with electronics design and EDA tools
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix-based operating systems
- Familiarity with Rest 2.0 API
- Test frameworks – Selenium, Pytest
- Version control – Git, SOS, other DM systems
- OS – Linux, Windows, Mac
- IDE – Pycharm
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.cliosoft.com.