The Vision Business Unit is a unique and dedicated group in CEVA. We offer our customers the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any vision-based applications.
Areas such as 3D Processing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality push us to deal with innovative technologies that our customers’ near future products require.
The solutions are related to variety of markets such as Smartphones, Automotive, Drones, AR/VR headsets and more.
We are now hiring a SW Integration & Automation Engineer to integrate newly developed SW components and develop automated regressions tests to achieve high SW robustness and quality.
In this position you will work as an integral part of the development team that builds the next generation of Machine Learning solutions.
- Designing, Developing and Execute automated regressions tests suite packages and perform high level debug.
- Maintaining and execute tests using CI/CD pipelines.
- Work closely with SW developers, review specifications documents and define SW components features integration and test plan.
- Perform failure analysis and find root causes of failure.
- Develop and adjust SW integration frameworks to enable high coverage and utilization of automated testing for new and existing SW components and added product features
- B.Sc in computer Science/Electrical Engineering from a known academic institute Or other B.Sc degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in SW integration & Automated testing
- Knowledge in C/C++ SW development
- Familiarity with Linux software development environment – Advantage.
- Working experience in python.
- Python coding or knowledge in relevant AI packages (Pytorch, TensorFlow, etc.) – Advantage
- Working experience in version control system Git/TFS – Advantage.
- Working experience in CI/CD pipeline with tools like Jenkins/TFS – Advantage.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.